DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Cause Drake does a lot of fake love in public
“ladies and gentlemen one of my greatest inspiration_______(random rapper)

But behind closed doors he small hatting and causing division
Chess not checkers

Daps
This Ross shyt ohhhhh...His diss opened up multiple rappers going at him one by one... many like Future and Ross who have obviously have dirt on him....

This reminds me of history class back in the day regarding why Germany fell in WW2 "Never fight a war on multiple fronts"...

Yep, I thought maybe he knew something we didn't know but nah, it's looking like a misstep. Ross didn't even say nothing about him and he brought him into it :dahell:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Listening to AK this shyt isn’t that deep. Drake did his dirt and bruhs blasting back. This shyt didn’t come out of nowhere lol.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You need a crew if you gonna be trying to war with everybody like this.

Biggest difference between Drake and all the GOATs before him is he never had a crew which says a lot about him tbh
Sounds like he was never scared to get his hands dirty and didn’t need other nikkas defending him

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Yep, I thought maybe he knew something we didn't know but nah, it's looking like a misstep. Ross didn't even say nothing about him and he brought him into it :dahell:
Yeah low key the only thing Ross did from what I what remember was post Like That and then they started subbing each other.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I forgot about that :mjlol:

I wonder why Wayne don't get involved :jbhmm:

Nicki can't get involved, they would eat her alive :pachaha:

Although... I would love to see it happen just for the culture :blessed:

Wayne didn’t get involved because he saw EXACTLY what happened to Drake and even in his drugged up junkie state was like “I’m good”.

Nicki would get massacred. She’s lost EVERY SINGLE rap beef she’s been in and that was against women, imagine if Ross or Rocky wanted to expose her whorish past, fake ass, pedophile brother, or rapist husband.

Nicki and Wayne should just keep as quiet as possible and hope nobody uses them as canon fodder.