DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
man, I just listen to the Ross verse. You all just don’t rock with Drake. The actual verse was a bunch of rhyming words. The outro was whatever but the nose job was funny. Shouting “white boy” non stop was whatever.

that’s like a filler song until the actual battle we’re waiting on
CD for French was the big one there.
Nose job

Ross stuff was god but had filler. Funny hearing ross say "keep it gangsta and handle it when you see me" when he the one that was doing all the social media antics by unfollowing drake and and posting ig stories with the like that drake diss playing.

Sounds like French was on some bullshyt with releasing the record with Metro. If Drake your man and ask you not to release it then why does he need to do a C and D not to release it?

Daps
Yea, I highly doubt Wayne or Nicki get involved. Wayne's time to intervene would've been the Pusha T shyt since that beef popped off because of him.

I forgot about that :mjlol:

I wonder why Wayne don't get involved :jbhmm:

Nicki can't get involved, they would eat her alive :pachaha:

Although... I would love to see it happen just for the culture :blessed:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Young Money
MMG
Asap Mob
TDE
Dreamville
Odd Future
Etc.

You ain't gots to lie to kick it
None of those are real crews like The roc, cash money, no limit etc

the crews of the 90 And 2000s felt like family, gangs where they were rapping and mobbing

the stuff you named actually felt like rapper labels

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Kendrick not really gonna have shyt left to say if all these nikkas diss Drake first
This is exactly why drake decided to diss everyone at once instead of going at the real target. All them other guys just sent some very minor subs. Kendrick hit him directly. So now when he takes an L he can say they had to "team" up to defeat him. He already played that angle with the "drop and gimmie 50" shyt. Drake knows he can't fukk with dot.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
This was actually good but can’t seem to determine the harm of foul that caused this soft beef
kendrick always wanted to dethrone the top head since he became popular. then it spiraled into this. on top of everyone questioning drake’s credibility image wise and rap wise