DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flow is copy and paste is the best bar in this battle

Said for years, dude sounds like he's reading instead of spittin

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
These dudes sick

I get what you saying

It was all a play

These dudes nasty
Guessing what Drake is going for is if Kendrick falls for the bait, he's gonna drop another diss immediately to drown out Kendrick's and make him have to fight off the back foot and he's using media personalities to instigate a rushed response.

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I don't really care for Drake for many reasons, but what I can't stand is group think/mob mentality.

What's gone happen is the internet is gone fukk around and make Drake a sympathetic figure because everybody coming at him at once.

Make no mistake he can rap, maybe not like Cole or Kendrick, but if he win the crowd(the masses) he don't even have to have the best verse to win this.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Guessing what Drake is going for is if Kendrick falls for the bait, he's gonna drop another diss immediately to drown out Kendrick's and make him have to fight off the back foot and he's using media personalities to instigate a rushed response.

yeah kendrick needs to have 2 disses and drop the weaker of the 2 first.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The leak fukked up the plan. This was supposed to be the response to Kendricks new diss. Now Kendrick gets to go 2nd. And Now that Kenny knows drake mentioned his wife, he's gonna go extremely vulgar. He's not gonna drop the napalm, but it's gonna be highly disrespectful. Drake 100% did not want Kendrick to know he mentioned his wiwife.
Whole industry knew

Drake really not paying his people

Makes the Cash line he dropped even funnier cuz it's ironic

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I don't really care for Drake for many reasons, but what I can't stand is group think/mob mentality.

What's gone happen is the internet is gone fukk around and make Drake a sympathetic figure because everybody coming at him at once.

Make no mistake he can rap, maybe not like Cole or Kendrick, but if he win the crowd(the masses) he don't even have to have the best verse to win this.

All Drake has to do is make an aggressive club record with some funny lines and it will be amplified since dudes teamed up on him.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
He capping French Montana was at the Florida show all a blur tour with Drake when Lil Wayne replaced J Cole on the tour. That’s when all the picture of Drake in Miami when Like That track dropped. The track feature a diss at Kanye fukk a rapper’s wife about Kim. Kanye is featured on 2 tracks on that album. That song is old af. He been heard that record. Kanye would never clear his verses if that song stayed the same. That’s why Lil Wayne replaced Drake on there.
I’m confused because Drake and French super cool and Drake is EP’ing French documentary about his life shyt already premiered at Tribeca Film Festival

If Drake sent French a cease and desist to block a track I could see why Ross would be tight