DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
These dudes are realizing 10 years too late thar they gave Drake the authenticity and the juice he needed to flourish

Yeah, he helped him them get number 1s but if they treated him like a Will Smith clone he wouldn't have blew

White ppl only like rappers that other Black ppl think are cool
Yup. Drake shoulda been packed up a long time ago. Dude being as big as he is, is a travesty to the culture.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cease and desist over a track with French and Drake :jbhmm:
He capping French Montana was at the Florida show all a blur tour with Drake when Lil Wayne replaced J Cole on the tour. That’s when all the picture of Drake in Miami when Like That track dropped. The track feature a diss at Kanye fukk a rapper’s wife about Kim. Kanye is featured on 2 tracks on that album. That song is old af. He been heard that record. Kanye would never clear his verses if that song stayed the same. That’s why Lil Wayne replaced Drake on there.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Ross the oldest out of all these dudes and made the dumbest move. Who drops the fastest is NOT the move. I haven't listened to whatever he dropped but...you need to think this thru fam.

Bruh ….have you paid attention to 50 Cent in the last few years ? King troll, psychopath… Rick ross went dead on at HIM. Drake is nothing

Also unlike these dudes ross doesn’t need this beef to solidify his legacy. This is all a bonus for him. He doesn’t have the same burden to be calculated that the ‘big 3’ does

Also it’s a coup for ant rapper to be attached to drake no Diddy. It just looks corny if you do so out of nowhere. Drake gave him a reason so Ross gets a free pass to get that Drake bump. WHILE potentially getting some bars off. Smart move…he also needed to get this out before kendrick drops