DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
:what: Drake most likely didnt even write the track.
He performed it very well :birdman:
full

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I just listened to the finished version :why: I change my mind from the original, this is kinda meh. The change in beat changes the whole vibe of the song

Like it seems these nggas are afraid to sound too masculine. Like why did he go from a thumping junior Mafia sample :ahh: to rapping on an endless piano loop. :what:Is this a diss or ‘if I could walk, a thousand miles’. Sing-songs ass flow. ‘Make a hit for the swiftieees, drop and give me fiftyyyyy’ :scust:

He also miraculously manages to make the same mistakes Cole made: too much filler, too long, too many pointless bars in between the diss lines. Doesn’t end on a bang ‘ pop shyt apologize ngga just ask kiss’. …’you only get half a bar’.

It’s good enough to say ‘hey I said something’, but I’ll be real dissapointed if kendrick don’t drop a bomb

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Tell these sideline nikkas to shut the fukk up. They stay gassing this nikka. Kenny ain't ever battled nobody I'm not saying he can't win I'm just saying nikkas gotta stop acting like nothing nobody ever does is good enough for this nikka.

You sound heartbroken that Drake released some mid and now is lined up to get bodied again.... there there...

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Whats up with people saying Drake is Thanos and gonna fukk up everybody. Did yall even watch the movies? that mf gets decapitated
Kenny and Future them got a timestone and shyt to undo Thanos fukking them up at first? :dahell: