DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Best diss tracks have everybody clowning the one getting served

What are those bars in this track ? Kendrick is short ?

Asking sincerely cause I'm never playing this shyt again

outside of that honestly his writers had some decent / clever bars
Where’s the bars in Like That?

Why is a “lyricist” allowed to disappear for years and half ass features

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Tell these sideline nikkas to shut the fukk up. They stay gassing this nikka. Kenny ain't ever battled nobody I'm not saying he can't win I'm just saying nikkas gotta stop acting like nothing nobody ever does is good enough for this nikka.
Stop catching feelings.

You get so emotional about these random celebrities 😂

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Kendrick needs to drop ASAP. No taking forever I don’t care how long Drake took

Future, Rick, ASAP, Weeknd need to show up too. nikkas got issues with Drake well either go all out or shouldn’t have started at all.

We will see

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
At the end to the day, this is wack af. He is dissing Kendrick over a suppose record deal while Drake was at one point sign to one nikka via another nikka.(wayne, baby). And Wayne had to sue Birdman to get his money so no telling how bad Drake deal was. Not to mention all the other nikkas that was(and probably still is) in Drake pocket(J Prince, his son, etc). ASAP slotted his BM out while Drake impregnated her. And then ASAP wifed his dream girl. L. And why does this nikka keep talking about Toronto like it’s the trenches? Sure there are rough areas but Drake not from this. Dude is a child actor and hockey player from a wealthy suburb. Who is he to clown Weeknd or anyone else about where they from?

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tell these sideline nikkas to shut the fukk up. They stay gassing this nikka. Kenny ain't ever battled nobody I'm not saying he can't win I'm just saying nikkas gotta stop acting like nothing nobody ever does is good enough for this nikka.
Didn't Kendrick used to battle rap? Could've sworn I've seen a video back in the day

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Well he needs to show it then. Let’s not forgot Nelly dissed KRS. nikkas can’t hide behind their style of music. It’s beef, get out of your element and get back at him.

i mean i definitely agree, but i dont think futures reply would be anything taken seriously in the scope of all of this. drakes main focus should be kendrick (for great reason) given their history. i cant see anybody else in this beef dropping anything so crazy that would change drakes focus.