Drake is texting with a 14 Y.O girl, says stuff like "I miss you"

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
But I’m saying how does drakes father know who she is to begin with.

That’s why I think it’s fake or so blatant that it’ll be the end of drake
Are you serious? DRAKE & HIS BOYS FIND THE GIRLS and his dad is a damn decoy. No one cares about his social media so he can follow girls and no one is checking. However, ppl will DEF check who Drake is following/interacting with.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Come on now. Drake communicates with the young girls thru other ppl’s accounts. :deadrose:

Right so obviously if it was real he’d use someone not obviously tied to him like his FATHER :mjlol:

Even KD knows to use “burner” accounts

But like someone said maybe Drakes dad really is the true freaky mon :sadcam:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But I’m saying how does drakes father know who she is to begin with.

That’s why I think it’s fake or so blatant that it’ll be the end of drake

You don't necessarily have to know them. If he gets a suggestion from Tiktok or IG, all it takes is clicking the follow button. To get a suggestion, all he would have had to do is follow one or multiple people who were already following her or followed someone with similar content.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I've been thinking that since Meet the Grahams. Zero chance that she can still think he's just her good little boy that everyone is picking on at this point
I thought it was weird and hilarious she hopped on Famly Matters just for the whole family to get it an hour after

Why would you put your mom in the crossfire like that?

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why you think Drake be hanging with them young nikkas? Young p*ssy brother.

80% of them nikkas content is talking to hoes in training.

You naive if you don't think Drake directly or Drake's people aint checking them "What's her @" comment replies like everybody else.

Questionable photos with one young girl is one too many. He has multiple.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't necessarily have to know them. If he gets a suggestion from Tiktok or IG, all it takes is clicking the follow button. To get a suggestion, all he would have had to do is follow one or multiple people who were already following her or followed someone with similar content.

Yea and that’s my other point. I don’t think they’d even be dumb enough to click the follow button

If anything, drake would get someone in those entertainment circles to reach out just like he did with Mille Bobby.

Realistically they trying to come up off drakes name and the moment with that video

We will see where it goes

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea and that’s my other point. I don’t think they’d even be dumb enough to click the follow button

If anything, drake would get someone in those entertainment circles to reach out just like he did with Mille Bobby.

Realistically they trying to come up off drakes name and the moment with that video

We will see where it goes

Why?

It isn't about being dumb. Its about the fact that all activities with underage people past and present will be put under a microscope. It doesn't matter how he came into contact, whether or not it was well intended; all of it will be called into question because of the pedophile tag on Drake's name.