Drake is texting with a 14 Y.O girl, says stuff like "I miss you"

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels

Just saw this video on youtube it better not be true :francis:

Either way Drake is going out really sad. He got 17 year olds talking about his dad following them :damn:

Any chance Drake fakes his death and exits to bali if things get really bad :sadcam:

Cuts back to YouTube breh....

:francis:

"This don't look good for Drake, bro. This is why you don't mess with little kids"

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
3k more views in the last hour.

Yea. This is taking off.
I saw it a couple days ago and wondered why more hadn't been made of it yet. It's only a matter of time :wow:

I guarantee dude has been surveilled and investigated for some time. The layers of this story are unraveling and it's going to be one for the ages.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Cuts back to YouTube breh....

:francis:

"This don't look good for Drake, bro. This is why you don't mess with little kids"

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Sage-vl3so15 hours ago
Drake fans be like "shes almost 18"

@stonerfox8914 hours ago
Drake using his dad account to find young girls. 😂😂😂

@CharEDorris15 hours ago
she said I can’t CONFESS 💀💀💀💀

@Unpackaged_Vinyl15 hours ago
Drake gonna say that he staged this to bait his haters

@AlexRH199114 hours ago
Remember drake planned it all and gave kendrick this false information 😂😂

@shawnagreen294214 hours ago
I just checked out her profile. She JUST turned 17 11 days ago!

@ronaldfowler449914 hours ago (edited)
HE A FAN HE A FAN HE A FAN

@NateYPG15 hours ago (edited)
When the girl said “court” homie looked like HE just got hit with a case 😭 “COURT?! 😱😨

@scottmanring476814 hours ago
Wow Kendrick has been on point my G

@teej55515 hours ago
The fact that his father is on video saying it’s the victims fault when they get R worded… I don’t put it pass him following her as a scare tactic!

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I saw it a couple days ago and wondered why more hadn't been made of it yet. It's only a matter of time :wow:

I guarantee dude has been surveilled and investigated for some time. The layers of this story are unraveling and it's going to be one for the ages.
We watching this in real time.

Wonder what Drake’s mom thinking right now :francis:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sage-vl3so15 hours ago
Drake fans be like "shes almost 18"

@stonerfox8914 hours ago
Drake using his dad account to find young girls. 😂😂😂

@CharEDorris15 hours ago
she said I can’t CONFESS 💀💀💀💀

@Unpackaged_Vinyl15 hours ago
Drake gonna say that he staged this to bait his haters

@AlexRH199114 hours ago
Remember drake planned it all and gave kendrick this false information 😂😂

@shawnagreen294214 hours ago
I just checked out her profile. She JUST turned 17 11 days ago!

@ronaldfowler449914 hours ago (edited)
HE A FAN HE A FAN HE A FAN

@NateYPG15 hours ago (edited)
When the girl said “court” homie looked like HE just got hit with a case 😭 “COURT?! 😱😨

@scottmanring476814 hours ago
Wow Kendrick has been on point my G

@teej55515 hours ago
The fact that his father is on video saying it’s the victims fault when they get R worded… I don’t put it pass him following her as a scare tactic!

Like part of me thinks they’re trolling (because it’s open season on drake content) and that drake father following her is photo shop.

People do crazy things for clout (also that girl somehow has 1 MILLION followers) so maybe she just wants to go viral or get a payout

It’s basically the end of drake whether these rumors are true or not.

He’s literally like the new MJ the way the media and fans just did a complete 180 on him

He should remake “just leave me alone” :hubie:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Like part of me thinks they’re trolling (because it’s open season on drake content) and that drake father following her is photo shop.

People do crazy things for clout (also that girl somehow has 1 MILLION followers) so maybe she just wants to go viral or get a payout

It’s basically the end of drake whether these rumors are true or not.

He’s literally like the new MJ the way the media and fans just did a complete 180 on him

He should remake “just leave me alone” :hubie:
Naw that girl is underaged and has been a Tiktok star for a few years. Probably since she was like 13 or 14, and she seems to behave inappropriately for a young girl. So I’m not surprised Drake’s dad found her

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw that girl is underaged and has been a Tiktok star for a few years. Probably since she was like 13 or 14, and she seems to behave inappropriately for a young girl. So I’m not surprised Drake’s dad found her

How can drakes dad find her? I’m sure Drake might know of her because obvious reasons... but his DAD makes it really weird & suspicious if it’s real.

Is drakes dad his manager? Maybe they wanted to sign her to OVO or something :patrice:

But what’s more strange is she saying it (given that video of Drakes dad that’s making rounds). That’s a crazy thing to just make up. And she ain’t dumb. She wants that BAG :damn:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can drakes dad find her? I’m sure Drake might know of her because obvious reasons... but his DAD makes it really weird & suspicious if it’s real.

Is drakes dad his manager? Maybe they wanted to sign her to OVO or something :patrice:

But what’s more strange is she saying it (given that video of Drakes dad that’s making rounds). That’s a crazy thing to just make up. And she ain’t dumb. She wants that BAG :damn:

Social media (Tik Tok, Instagram).