Drake Is Officially Broken đź’”

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
In the industry it's NEVER just one thing...it's always something small, then it turns into a thousand things .

One of my Favorite rappers is Ludacris ..I can't put my finger on it, but he looks hella different than he did when he first came out. Lol

:russ:
See, Halle, Salma, even Ciara, Keri Hilson, Kelly Rowland, Bey, Lori Harvey, etc. Subtle tweaks that ppl can’t clock. I don’t even hear ppl mention Meg the Stallion’s work.

Girls like Bella Hadid, Kylie, Summer Walker, etc do waaaay too much too soon and look completely different.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Imagine going from

this <- to -> that​
GmB1ibN.jpeg

…and thinking nobody would notice it. :snoop:
Omg wtf

I knew something was off! Drake was kinda cute when he blew up. I haven’t found him cute and couldn’t put my finger on it.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
1. When has drake EVER posted himself wearing a fit that wasn't average at best.

2. Either that's a filter, or he took a trip to turkey. His face looks clearly different.

3. This man has BEEN buck broken by Hollywood. He actually looks up to the cac demons signing his checks and wants to be like them :scust:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Zoot suits are back:blessed:

We had to wear suits in the early '00s for highschool graduation. I'm bout to go to my mom's house and pick it up. My cousin is getting married in Vegas and I'm gonna walk in that bytch like:
tom-and.gif

I'm getting all the hoes:ahh: