Drake is dating Latto’s 21 year old sister

Daps
Simple mention of conveyor belt makes for the most nihilistic/misanthropic playa talk I’ve read
dont-know.gif

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
The age outrage needs to stop. Most cats if they had Drake's money, status, and fame would be running through twenty something yr olds like it was a job. Especially if you were snipped, it be a whole different ball game.
Only washed up bitter older women, uppity snarky gays and pandering feminist simps think drake is a pedophile:sitdown: criminal for this. Any man knows deep down that women are in their prime when they are young (18-30)

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
rich older men like young women. broke older men like young women if they can get em

ppl gotta stop crying about it. cuz what are u really gon do about it besides complain on twitter/reddit

notice how the age gap thing blew up when core millennial women (i was born in 89) entered their 30s. Nobody really cared a decade ago, i wonder why:sas1: same women that CHOSE to blow up monogamous dating in favor of "hookup culture". now they feeling insecure :sas2: gen z women getting married or being SAHG in their 20s and eschewing the girl boss lifestyle got them feeling some type of way too :sas2:
Nah gen z women are the same party girls as millennial women. They aren’t Traditional-minded lol. Remember We are still in the hookup culture/girlboss era. Under 25 women stay in clubs, bars, festivals, raves, etc

KGlock

All Star
Daps
She young AND she got a natural slim frame? Oh you know dem build-a-bod, bugs life thots pressed as shyt. :russ:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake needs a real lady who'll have his babies....

He messed up getting Cruella DeVill preggo.

He was supposed to bag a Lauren London type or a Trina/Khia/Sade hybrid
Trina, Khia are ratchet, ugly & manly looking. I'm an average dude, I'm turning them down