A Married 4th Gr. Teacher has been charged with grooming 21 students, pregnant by a 12 year old

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Disclaimer- I know it’s plenty male teachers who are fukking with underage students at school and plenty male pedophiles. :hubie:

…. But these women on another level. Like they not just fukking, but they actually getting seeded up and deeply emotionally involved in children. Having relationships and shyt. And like 60% be married :gucci:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Uh the bigger issue is wishing you were molested as a child, as an adult.

Dudes don't realize how sick in the head they sound saying that

:snoop:

If you wanna be real about it, I'm sure that's the exact same mentality that pedophiles have when they do what they do.

"I would've wanted this as a child so let me me do it to you." 🤢

These dudes exposing themselves with that shyt.

King Poetic

Chow Yun Phat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Bu bu but black men are savages

Bu bu but black men always thinking about sex..

Turn on tv/radio/social media everyday, every year

It’s a white teacher arrested for sexual crimes

It’s white preachers being arrested

It’s white executives at companies getting sued costing companies millions

But black folks are considered animals

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

:scust:

what's their coli @

giphy.gif

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods

by: Jessica Knox
Posted: Mar 11, 2024 / 11:28 AM CDT
Updated: Mar 11, 2024 / 04:59 PM CDT

COVINGTON, Tenn. — Former Tipton County teacher Alissa McCommon appeared in court Monday with her new defense attorney and pleaded not guilty to 23 new sex charges.
McCommon’s Defense Attorney, Lauren Fuchs, told the judge, “We are asking the court for a report date, and we are entering a plea of not guilty.”
Former Tipton County teacher indicted on new sex charges; 21 potential victims found
Fuchs did not want to speak, but District Attorney Mark Davidson said this would be a difficult case.
“We want to do our best to protect our victims; they are especially vulnerable. That’s why these charges are so serious, so they’re challenging cases,” said Davidson.
This case originally started with one victim last year, but since then, detectives say they’ve found 21 possible victims.
The 23 charges are related to five of those victims, who range in age from 12 to 17.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I hate when people say this stupid shyt about where the teachers when they were in school. Cuz these teachers were everywhere growing up they just didn't want to fukk with you.
Cold hard truth. I can think of a few questionable things I saw coming up. Might have been innocent but.....who knows?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If you wanna be real about it, I'm sure that's the exact same mentality that pedophiles have when they do what they do.

"I would've wanted this as a child so let me me do it to you." 🤢

These dudes exposing themselves with that shyt.
Perversion destroys better judgement