Drake funded a female streamer who gets teenagers to flash on cam “Can you do jumping jacks with no shirt or bra?”

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Aight I see you're totally unserious.

You ever bought something from one of those companies they're boycotting cause of Israel? McDonalds? Starbucks? You sick fukk, funding genocide :pacspit:

Your showing your unseriousness right now breh...

Act like I'm Warren Buffett funding whole companies cause I bought a coffee once :pachaha: keep being disingenuous though lol

Last edited:

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Drake needs to watch how he moves because the public is not on his side right now.

How about you not Livestream with 18 year olds around the same time the world is accusing you of being a pedophile.

He needs to stop putting himself in situations where people can even play with this shyt.

I agree but they're saying this was from 2023 :yeshrug:

Like I already said, the optics are bad, but nikkas are running wild with it.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Either that or it’s that one degree of separation trolling that he’s into, but in this case its too far.

nikkas will conveniently ignore that he jumpstarted her streaming career before she got popularity.
so drake put a bytch on who eventually had under age girls flashing titties on her stream?:dahell:
then he hops on the stream after the bytch had underage girls on the stream flashing they titties?:dahell:
and coli cacs are in this thread with the cape on for this jewish canadian? :dahell:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
so drake put a bytch on who eventually had under age girls flashing titties on her stream?:dahell:
then he hops on the stream after the bytch had underage girls on the stream flashing they titties?:dahell:
and coli cacs are in this thread with the cape on for this jewish canadian? :dahell:

Crazy how this can be written in plain text and they somehow still find a way to juelz around it.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
*This Black American- Jewish Canadian.

I'm not offended by any of this. There's nothing to defend here. Concern trolling and fake outrage is happening because of lines in a song. Basically Drake is being blamed for something someone else did. The gist of it.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
*This Black American- Jewish Canadian.

I'm not offended by any of this. There's nothing to defend here. Concern trolling and fake outrage is happening because of lines in a song. Basically Drake is being blamed for something someone else did. The gist of it.
even if not like us never happened, why hop on a stream with somebody who had under age girls flashing they t*ts? :francis:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
even if not like us never happened, why hop on a stream with somebody who had under age girls flashing they t*ts? :francis:

These nikkas straight disingenuous.

Forget Drake for a second...if your friend told you he jumping online with a streamer who previously had underage girls flashing on her stream, you not going to look at him sideways like :dahell: