Drake funded a female streamer who gets teenagers to flash on cam “Can you do jumping jacks with no shirt or bra?”

KingTxo

Where Truth Comes To Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida
giphy.gif

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
Fan engagement . Same reason Chris brown was on the same exact app with adin Ross last week. Same reason celebs go on Kai cenat channel. Why can’t drake do it ?
It would make sense if she was a big streamer. The video posted in here said she averaged 50 viewers before collabing with Drake. I ain't even part of the "Drake a pedo" group but it's def weird for him to basically sponsor an unknown 23 year old girl

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Holding Drake accountable for weird shyt the girl does is wild.

Why don't y'all keep those same standards when it comes to the midget inviting a genuine paedophile (and woman beater) out to celebrate LA culture at his show? Then it ain't a problem, huh? :sas2:

The optics on this are bad but I would be shocked if Drake knew who the fukk she was or what she does and didn't just wanna fukk.

Y'all act like he's part of an underground paedo ring conspiracy but would be stupid enough to hop on a live stream that anyone can watch and act out his fantasies? :mjlol:

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps

Having your underage daughters dance around like that to a song about predators targeting young girls is weird af but that's just me :yeshrug:

The way all y'all grown ass adults be shaking your ass to it too is even weirder.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This is wild yall nikkas would lie like this. This is why I’m cool with him shutting all of those TDE nikkas down in his city. Yall think this oedo shyt is a joke.
And that's the problem I have with the situation more than anything. If dude really is like what people keep insinuating, then why aren't they reporting him to the police instead of constantly making jokes and talking points about it on social media.

I remember months ago a poster on this site insisting that those rumors and talking points wouldn't carry over after the rap beef was over.