Drake - For All The Dogs (Discussion Thread)

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Headed to the gym. About to give it a listen.

broad daylight and 1st person shooter had in beast mode this morning :damn:

I ran them back like 5 times

giphy-downsized-large.gif

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Wiz Khalifa vocals still slapping. Priestly Business :banderas:Idk how Drake fell that far off vocally.

what song is wiz on :dahell:

Spotify fukking up.....

first I gotta hear the edited version.....

now im missing songs?

im bout to cancle the whole family plan and go to Apple Music if they fukk up again :camby:

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what song is wiz on :dahell:

Spotify fukking up.....

first I gotta hear the edited version.....

now im missing songs?

im bout to cancle the whole family plan and go to Apple Music if they fukk up again :camby:

No Wiz on Drake album. Wiz dropped his own project that went under the radar.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
One of the best on the album.

He doesn’t touch on shyt like this anymore, and I like his music. But this is the shyt people want from him

“I was in the club gettin lost in the crowd, wasn’t doin what I wanted to was doin what’s allowed” :wow:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
At this point it’s fair to say the reason Nas and Drake haven’t collaborated is because of Nas, he’s sampled his songs on back to back projects.

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s funny seeing the tides turn in Drake now because it’s the popular thing to do. What Drake is doing now is the same thing he’s been doing since Views. The formula has been the same, most of the subject material had been the same. With the exception that he doesn’t hold back on women now. That’s not to say it’s a problem, it’s just that his subject material never went hard at them. Some of them are turning on him. The male fanbase shouldn’t be saying nothing bc if you are going to lambast Drake for what he’s doing you better lambast the other 95% that yall big up with the sane repetitive material with the same tough guy narratives.

Drake perfected the formula and has reached the peak of what a commercial rapper can be. He’s done it all. Touched most genres, expanded where rap can be and stretched himself to thin trying to capture everybody. This is the conclusion. It. Always backfires trying to please everyone. That’s why his music is so hit and miss. But he’s been following the same formula for damn near 10 years. With the exception of her loss and honestly nvm, the songs aren’t structured the same way as his views, more life and clb which you can predict song order and what’s going to be said. It’s just consumers are fickle . Thats why consumers aren’t good judges often times because they aren’t objective. If Drake is still the same, why you keep listening. Why you keep going to the concerts. This album got some definite bangers on here same as the other projects. It’s just he makes playlists which is how people consume music nowadays anyways.

The hate for Drake isn’t new, the parroting of the hate on social media is now become the new in thing because I don’t think most people can genuinely argue it’s about the music because Drake is arguably still better than the majority that came after him that people try to big up who haven’t been nearly as good or consistent.

:yeshrug: