Drake - For All The Dogs (Discussion Thread)

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Im about to post this Up soon, Its mainly remixes of unreleased tracks from every erea, AI tracks and Freestyles featuring production from me and Several other producers

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

It'S Filled With Trash GIF - Trash Leslie Knope Amy Poehler GIFs

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
This isn’t bad music but I feel like 75% of his music post pandemic could be deleted and nothing would change

This is pretty much how I feel about Drake's music post More Life/Scorpion.
He's going to have slaps on projects cause it's Drake but erase all his shyt after this period and I would be cool.

I don't think he has made terrible music after this period, just music that doesn't inspire me to play it again. :yeshrug:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Drake really needs to take a few years hiatus. This is better than CLB but I probably will re-listen to 4-5 of these songs on the regular. it’s generic as fukk at this point:mjcry:. Drakes run is still one of the longest of all time though

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps
These last few albums truly feel like when Jay-Z was releasing Kingdom Come, Blueprint 3, and Magna Carta Holy Grail. Straight autopilot stuff where if you were to combine that best songs from each album, you’d get a very nice 15-16 track album.
The booth aint ready for this discussion n truth .....:wow:
:salute:...to yo bravery.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Old Drake never coming back :mjcry:
I’m not necessarily a Drake fan but I really liked Take Care. I don’t think he’s going to put out an album of that quality again. Bounced hard off his previous album and am unimpressed with this one. Seems to be an artist that just gets by off his name and legacy more than anything. He’s early the worst of the Kenny, Cole, Drake holy trinity of his generation.