Drake - For All The Dogs (Discussion Thread)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake's album formula is not the issue here. I just feel like he phoned this album in and it shows. On Her Loss he sounded alive and was having fun but on All For The Dogs, Aubrey just sounds like he's just there and lazy. Drew a Picasso and Away From Home are my favorite tracks so far. 8am In Charlotte the weakest timestamp to me, bar wise at least but the beat is great. Gently is easily the worst song on the album.

And the thing about subject matter or all mature topics, I fell people only bring that about artist they don't like.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Drake's album formula is not the issue here. I just feel like he phoned this album in and it shows. On Her Loss he sounded alive and was having fun but on All For The Dogs, Aubrey just sounds like he's just there and lazy. Drew a Picasso and Away From Home are my favorite tracks so far. 8am In Charlotte the weakest timestamp to me, bar wise at least but the beat is great. Gently is easily the worst song on the album.

And the thing about subject matter or all mature topics, I fell people only bring that about artist they don't like.
But he's supposed to be the GOAT