Drake - Family Matters (Kendrick Lamar, ASAP Rocky & Rick Ross Diss)

Illmagic

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. Honestly, Dot really could've changed the trajectory or Drakes career drastically if he kept his foot on his neck. He already got akt of folks looking at him funny in the light. No one else who shot at Drake could've done that. Y'all Doofy ass talmbout "take everybody out" are overeating the fucc out of Aubrey lyrical ability
But he did exactly that. He fried everyone. So I’m not overrating it. He did it. Let’s say he did exactly what y’all are saying and he just responded to Kendrick. It doesn’t change anything. Kendrick was always going to step on it immediately regardless. Kendrick was playing Bobby Fisher level chess game here. He had it all planed out from the jump.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
But he did exactly that. He fried everyone. So I’m not overrating it. He did it. Let’s say he did exactly what y’all are saying and he just responded to Kendrick. It doesn’t change anything. Kendrick was always going to step on it immediately regardless. Kendrick was playing Bobby Fisher level chess game here. He had it all planed out from the jump.
Pyrrhic Victory.
Don't @ me no more.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
I fw Kendrick more but the Best actual song from this whole thing :manny:
How?
-MTG took all the wind out his sails.
-Pop out concert and NLU video shytted on a lot of the points Big D was tryna make.
-Same monotone drill flow.
- he SANG to the man coming to throw his career in the bushes
--He sang to Kendrick