Drake - Family Matters (Kendrick Lamar, ASAP Rocky & Rick Ross Diss)

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still the 2nd best track of beef to me. Could become #1 with time. You can tell Drake thought this was over. shyt was like running a kickoff back for touchdown after breaking 3 tackles and start celebrating only for there to be a flag on the play and have to come back :sadbron:

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Still the 2nd best track of beef to me. Could become #1 with time. You can tell Drake thought this was over. shyt was like running a kickoff back for touchdown after breaking 3 tackles and start celebrating only for there to be a flag on the play and have to come back :sadbron:

Top 2 and it's not 2

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

Top 2 and it's not 2

I fluctuate between family matters and euphoria being the best songs of the beef. I really like both better than anything else they put out.

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I was into this song persoally. but let's keep it funky, it's a BLATANT rip off stylistically of :heh: "sticky:

i thought that's why people liked it? at least that's why i did. Kendrick seems to have a fun side based on his work with Keem, he should break it out more often cause the last project was crap

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This was Kendrick last video/single before Lile that and the other disses

It wasn’t exactly a smash hit now was it

He wat at 60mil monthly streamers on Spotify before Like That dropped - mor than any rapper besides Drake. The idea that he was struggling or bombed out before this is a joke.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
he felt like it was time to get a buzz going again which he did by going at Drake which = to his buzz is built around Drake
you drake stans really have no self respect at all, do you?

look at you right now @Da_Eggman. you're practically bending over for Drizzy.

presenting yourself for Him.

2-4.jpg

why are you acting like this?

didnt you have a father or some shyt like that?

:scusthov: