Daps
tumblr_m5w1yjtVTt1qjb32n.gif

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Smiley told Conan O'Brien that upon hearing about Michael Jackson's death, Prince "[locked] himself literally in his room for days, and didn't come out. Didn't talk to anybody. Days later, Smiley said he met up with Prince at his hotel suite after a concert, and had a private discussion with Prince about Jackson. He told O'Brien: "From 1:30, 2 o'clock in the morning until the sun came up, I sat and listened to him talk about his respect for Michael's artistic genius. ...Here's a guy, though, who I think realizes that at some point, like Michael, who's gone too soon, he's going to one day be doing his own dance with mortality, and that thing really hit him. And so I just sat quiet... for hours... and listened to him talk. But that moment is something I'll never forget — listening to this one artistic genius revel in the humanity, and the dignity, and the craft of another artistic genius. It was a powerful evening."

other reports not confirmed completely, are that Prince and Mj used to talk on the phone time to time after the dust settled
Breh imagine if MJ had brought him a version of Bad that didnt have that one non Harlem lyric that made Prince fall back. Both of them were at their absolute performance peaks around that time. The guitar solo almost writes itself into the instrumental

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not a fan of Drake but Drake has always been a huge stan of Ye. He says it in his music numerous times. Which is why I don't get his stans saying Ye isn't goated when their guy has literally said it himself.