ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
Ain't that the song ye switched the lyrics up to try to get Kim back? :wtb:

Drake ain't slick. He's emotional bc he just realized he can put the final nail in Ye coffin when he smash freshly divorced Kim K :heh:

giphy.gif

Y'all Drake stans something else, boi.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:mjcry:I ain't know about Prince.

hate drake but this is dope, not many times you see "two rivals" actually enjoy eachother in any capacity

Prince cried about MJ
Biggie and Pac died without knowing whats really happening
Jay and Nas are huge fans of eachother
McCartney with the death of John Lennon

this video tells more than any blog or message board can

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
:mjcry:I ain't know about Prince.

Smiley told Conan O'Brien that upon hearing about Michael Jackson's death, Prince "[locked] himself literally in his room for days, and didn't come out. Didn't talk to anybody. Days later, Smiley said he met up with Prince at his hotel suite after a concert, and had a private discussion with Prince about Jackson. He told O'Brien: "From 1:30, 2 o'clock in the morning until the sun came up, I sat and listened to him talk about his respect for Michael's artistic genius. ...Here's a guy, though, who I think realizes that at some point, like Michael, who's gone too soon, he's going to one day be doing his own dance with mortality, and that thing really hit him. And so I just sat quiet... for hours... and listened to him talk. But that moment is something I'll never forget — listening to this one artistic genius revel in the humanity, and the dignity, and the craft of another artistic genius. It was a powerful evening."

other reports not confirmed completely, are that Prince and Mj used to talk on the phone time to time after the dust settled