Drake adds Nav to the opp list. Chubbs laughs at Nav for picking a side.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are always guidelines basically in every industry/social circle/cliques.

Maybe Drake been moving funny for awhile now and this was the last straw. These cats gossip amongst each other like everyone else.
Most likely what’s happening here if this is real and these dudes are taking sides. Ross may not even follow rappers like that

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Nav been rockin with Metro for a very long time so it makes sense

From a career standpoint Nav needs Metro more than he needs Drake

Will be interesting to see if this rap cold war develops anymore beyond this

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
drake was on some super positive shyt last night 😭

he talks to his fans like their his personal friends lol got to see first hand why he is so successful

first time going to his show.....sooooooooooo many children...kids as young as 4-5

but then you have shyt like blow up sperm n women's bra's floating around 😭

Drake came out before Wayne on some respect ya elders shyt.....saluted weezy all night apparently this was the first time they shared the stage in a lil min

when he did "Energy" he spit it at a slower pace so I thought he was gonna edit the lyrics and send shots at Future or Kendrick but nope

the tour hoody was $220 quality is A1 tho....but how can these kids afford that?

I'm in the line to grab one for my oldest daughter and my wife so I say fukk it I'll grab one for my middle schooler too

thinking it's a just a harmless hoody then I flip it over and see this shyt 😭😭😭

way too many kids out there IMO but yea he is a money machine and they got a 2nd show tonight

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
drake was on some super positive shyt last night 😭

he talks to his fans like their his personal friends lol got to see first hand why he is so successful

first time going to his show.....sooooooooooo many children...kids as young as 4-5

but then you have shyt like blow up sperm n women's bra's floating around 😭

Drake came out before Wayne on some respect ya elders shyt.....saluted weezy all night apparently this was the first time they shared the stage in a lil min

when he did "Energy" he spit it at a slower pace so I thought he was gonna edit the lyrics and send shots at Future or Kendrick but nope

the tour hoody was $220 quality is A1 tho....but how can these kids afford that?

I'm in the line to grab one for my oldest daughter and my wife so I say fukk it I'll grab one for my middle schooler too

thinking it's a just a harmless hoody then I flip it over and see this shyt 😭😭😭

way too many kids out there IMO but yea he is a money machine and they got a 2nd show tonight

Dope. I love to see Drake and Wayne together.

I hope they never fall out.

How was Weezy :lupe:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ross not followin a lot of rappers. Kendrick, Ye, Future, Wayne, Metro, Travis etc. is there any proof he recently unfollowed Aubrey or he never was before? I doubt he unfollowin him for this situation when he dont follow Future or Metro either

Most likely what’s happening here if this is real and these dudes are taking sides. Ross may not even follow rappers like that

:sas1: HE DOES FOLLOW METRO THOUGH...

:sas2: HE ALSO FOLLOWS
SOULJA, PITBULL, SPICE 1,
SAUCE WALKA, E40, GUCCI, OFFSET, JD, JT MONEY, WESTSIDE GUNN, FAT JOE, 2 CHAINZ, RICHTHEKID, NIPSEY, SWIZZ, JUELZ, SLIM THUG, TRICK DADDY, UNCLE LUKE, AKADEMICS, BUN B, DAVE EAST, LIL DIRK, JADA, KEY GLOCK, FRENCH, SNOOP, TIMBALAND, WALE, JIM JONES, DJ CLUE, BUSTA, SPITTA, KHALED AND MEEK.

:devil:
:evil:

No Hook

Lucky Me
Daps
Reppin
Philly
nikka I was being sarcastic. And I’m not a Drake Stan by the way. He ain’t the top out the big 3.

I know you were being sarcastic. Still funny to me that you're mentioning Drake and opps in the same sentence though