Drake adds Nav to the opp list. Chubbs laughs at Nav for picking a side.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
All clown shyt. Unfollowing people on instgram like some hoes. The lamest part of these issues in the rap game.

Gossiping and subbing each other with emojis. Just embarrassing. BUT, I realize now, it's not the people, it's the structure.

social media turns everyone into little divas, it's the nature of what it is. I swear the crying emoji is the lamest shyt.

but truthfully, my guess is if I had gotten into social media when I was younger, it would have been me doing the same thing. Little cute gay ass comments. Throwing subs. it's what it does to people. There's a lot - probably most- "real" street guys on social media doing the same thing. There's real cartel 'bosses' on social media. Or higher level guys at a minimum.

Last edited:

No Hook

Feet On Land
Daps
Reppin
Philly
A lot of rap nikkas never fukked with Drake on a personal level anyway cause they know he's truly a corny ass white boy stuck in a biracial mans body. He would be hanging with Tom and Brad 24/7 if he wasn't a rapper

He got a industry thot pregnant, smut shamed her afterwards as if the child wasn't his, then proceeds to make a song about the child being his when after he took a DNA test :huhldup:

I blame Wayne

Braman

Superstar
Daps
These nggas impact on the culture :scust: Just disgusting man.

You can argue this is worse than them Chicago nggas or NY drill. Bc those dudes are clear knuckleheads and gang bangers. But with Drake, it’s like bruh you are a mainstream Canadian poser. Just be that. But now he a cliqued up mob boss w/ shooters and tied in with real Toronto gang beef

This whole ‘ pick sides’ is some gang, real life beef shyt. But now they bringing it to a straight up rap beef. I hate it. Alademiks talkin bout a ‘Op list’ :why:

shyt like this is why suburban well to do black kids be thinking they gotta move on some ‘gang gang’ shyt