Drake Accused Of Breaking Up 8 Year Relationship During "Certified Lover Boy'' Recordings

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
LMAOOOOOO

Drake is a legitimately terrible person. Like, a really bad guy. Idk what else to say :francis:
You wouldn't have tried to hit if she was trying to get signed to Don Homer Records?? And who let's there wife travel alone to record at a nikka who's way richer than you home studio???

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
It's a lot of dope artists that can't catch a break. RnB artists need to make a platform for themselves. Non talented drug addicted autotune nikkaz stole there lane.
This is the biggest problem with streaming currently. Everybody trying to eat out of the same pot

There needs to be a better way to get everything a look beyond going viral on social media

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This is the biggest problem with streaming currently. Everybody trying to eat out of the same pot

There needs to be a better way to get everything a look beyond going viral on social media
I use YouTube Music for streaming and it recommends some really good artists. Instead of recommending all the well known artists if you play a song from an unknown artist it will play a bunch of unknown R&B artists or whatever genre the artist is in. That's how I ended up finding a lot of artists like Jack James, 11:11, Gallant, Xavier Omar, Kyle Dion, Elhae, Che Cheru and many other artists.
I also think because music videos aren't as big as they used to be and shows like 106 N Park aren't around anymore that also hurt R&B.

Snoop has an artist called October London and dude is dope as fukk but I never seen him talked about.