Dragon's Crown(PS3 and Vita game)

Daps
Trust me brehs had it for 2 days and have already clocked bout 11 hours :merchant:

Once you open up a few areas grinding through old levels is not repetitive at all (and not essential at all, either)

It's actually dope going back through areas opening up different areas/routes and getting better equipment etc.

For the older heads on here; it reminds me of the old arcade D&D games (Tower of Doom, Shadow over Mystara) on steroids

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
freaking great.
im glad they let you bring ai members. especially for vita players:whew:

really easy to get dran in while playing and keep trying to do one more quest.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
that golem kicked my ass because i forgot how the rune magic worked on my 2nd run of that stage:deadmanny:.

finally unlocked the 2nd route in stages.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
nikkas this joint is fun as fukk. My Amazon just be flying through the air missing all the targets and shyt but when she connects she fukks shyt up. Wizards be making my Vita slow down tho when they flood the fukk out my screen...but I ain't mad at em. :yeshrug:

Just beat the Red Dragon, dunno how, shyt was tough b. Only need one more talisman.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I didnt realize you had time limits on the B-Route:snoop:

I was giving Medusa that work then she ran away.

went from feeling like:takedat: to :dwillhuh: when I didnt get that talisman. I blew like ALL my cash in that fight too:laugh: I'm gonna have to go back and do level runs to get my money right.

and yeah, having a Wizard and Sorceress in your group makes things go crazy when every body is going off at the same time but it feels so right tho:noah:

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
That art style looks dope. I read up on the game a bit. Sounds like it would be fun but it only has 9 stages that your expected to replay over and over, could get old real fast. I think its worth checking out but for 50 bucks i dunno if its worth it, 30 I could see.