Dragon's Crown(PS3 and Vita game)

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I was excited about this game, but the more I see of it the more I think it's not gonna be that good.

I still love the graphics/art style, but watching a bunch of gameplay makes me thing it will just be another shallow beat em up.

Translation: "I was interested in this until I realized it was a Sony exclusive so now I have to find fault in it. Damn, I wish this was M$ exclusive so I could show my real hype for it"

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Translation: "I was interested in this until I realized it was a Sony exclusive so now I have to find fault in it. Damn, I wish this was M$ exclusive so I could show my real hype for it"
No translation.

After watching a bunch of trailers of the game in another language it was hard for me to understand what was going on in the game, it looked good but it seemed like a mindless button masher. But now after seeing some videos in English and reading some reviews my hype for the game is restored. It is much more than a button masher and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
i got this game and im looking forward to playing it. Polygon gave it a bad rating because its a ps3 exclusive but everyone else is giving it a good review. I got banned from Neogaf for pointing out that the reviewer gave it a bad review for its depiction of women yet said ntohing about the depiction of men with no shirts wow.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
i got this game and im looking forward to playing it. Polygon gave it a bad rating because its a ps3 exclusive but everyone else is giving it a good review. I got banned from Neogaf for pointing out that the reviewer gave it a bad review for its depiction of women yet said ntohing about the depiction of men with no shirts wow.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:
:heh:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I waited 3 months to get into that forum friend and after entering i saw they had no quote notification system. :scusthov: I cant say the ban has dissapointed friends. Especially after i realized the site has a slant towards hipsters and homosexuals.

Ban reason : You're not a good fit for Neogaf
Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Lol at mowgli getting banned.
I saw you posting over there :mjpls:
Yeah there's definitely a hipster/ homo subculture there.
As for dragons crown, it turned me to a believer only thing is I want to play with my girl but I dunno if shell approve of the art style :lupe:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lol at mowgli getting banned.
I saw you posting over there :mjpls:
Yeah there's definitely a hipster/ homo subculture there.
As for dragons crown, it turned me to a believer only thing is I want to play with my girl but I dunno if shell approve of the art style :lupe:
O this game is 2 player cool. I think ill play with my wife 2. Yea.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
2013-08-06-122056c9bqm.jpg

2013-08-06-122202cjybj.jpg

:win: