Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Ppl are so use to watching DBZ at fast pace they don't realize this is how it use to be back when it first aired slow build this last episode with Vegeta get powered up at the end straight up felt like a classic DBZ episode ending

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Did Gohan just get knocked out in one hit again? :why:

Dude took off his glasses and powered up like he was about to get busy and then Beerus used Buu's body to just knock him aside.

Between this and the new movie I'm starting to think Gohan is Yamcha status. :snoop:

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Did Gohan just get knocked out in one hit again? :why:

Dude took off his glasses and powered up like he was about to get busy and then Beerus used Buu's body to just knock him aside.

Between this and the new movie I'm starting to think Gohan is Yamcha status. :snoop:
Gohan been looking real :flabbynsick: for awhile now
Goku gonna train Goten so he don't end up like Gohan :russ:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
another great episode.

gotta say i am loving it so far. it is obviously is not perfect and there are few things about it that kind of differentiate it from the more classic dragonball z series (the music is nowhere near as epic)... but the storytelling has been pretty great.

should be interesting to see how they handle beerus and whis in the english dub. from what i can gather - personality wise - beerus is bi polar and whis is a prissy pants flaming fakkit. for some reason though i expect both of those things to get lost in translation.

There's an English dub of the BoG movie and I wouldn't say any of that got lost in the translation.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
VyPJ4XA.png

Loving the series. You just aren't a real fan of dragonball.

I'm not a fan of Dragonball. I'm a fan of Dragonball Z. Super is a slap in a face to Z so far.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Ppl are so use to watching DBZ at fast pace they don't realize this is how it use to be back when it first aired slow build this last episode with Vegeta get powered up at the end straight up felt like a classic DBZ episode ending
Yea but it could've happened a little sooner lol

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yea but it could've happened a little sooner lol

this shyt is already moving way faster than Z.

beerus could end up being small blip on the radar for all we know. it feels like we've gotten the main event early but i have this gut feeling that beerus will not end up being the main bad, but rather a bump along the way.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Dragonball story is better than Z tho, if Super is following DB then things will get better hopefully the fights to
DBS is not following DB. Super is a mockery of Dragon Ball series. The funny thing is that gt follow DB and went back to the basics

I heard the ratings is doing by too

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
DBZ Never start in a fast pace, its just we as ppl change over years. We didnt watch kai we watch the original series that took many many eps to get going

Just mentioning kai:scust: