Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Challenge the rules of beings that could erase you with a finger brehs:mjpls::ufdup:

goku tried to fly but he couldn't that's where i'm confused at. Flying is part of your ki, so how did thy stop your ability to fly? can grand priest control people's ki

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
goku tried to fly but he couldn't that's where i'm confused at. Flying is part of your ki, so how did thy stop your ability to fly? can grand priest control people's ki

There bird people rules such as gravity doesnt apply to them...:ld: I guess... Flying would be cheating remember you gotta be pushed out of the ring if you can fly with energy then what's the point of a ring out???

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this whole gravity thing? That means goku and vegeta feel X10 gravity while everyone else feels 0X gravity. Does gohan feel 5 since he was born on earth and was a saiyan

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There bird people rules such as gravity doesnt apply to them...:ld: I guess... Flying would be cheating remember you gotta be pushed out of the ring if you can fly with energy then what's the point of a ring out???

right i get all that, but again they use ki so fly so did their ki to fly get restricted somehow. that's what i don't get.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
goku in dragonball before he could fly was jumping 1000s of feet in the air and he's only gotten stronger so i doubt those 2 birds will have a big advantage
It would be easy to evade Goku, however I have no clue how fast they are during flight. I was just musing for a second it's dawned on me they could also be at a disadvantage all the fighters could simply spam Ki blasts against them.