Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
6741303816880128.png

:birdman: You know what it is. what's at stake, they aint playing...

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I wanna see Tien, Grandpa and Krillin either give major trouble for Caulifla to the point were Kale goes apeshyt defending her or she get's strategically knocked out of the ring by the three Ningen. I could see Tien annoying her making her lose concentration then Krillin and Grandpa hit her with a Kamaehaha wave unexpectedly then she falls out of the ring.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Caulifa taking shyt :leon:She'll be humbled soon:demonic:Brolyina on the other hand:lupe::merchant:I'm scared my boy Hit and Cabba about to catch the mean jobs:snoop:Frieza and Frost fukkery I'm just waiting to see who betrays who on some:troll::mjgrin:That 3 way god of destruction battle :ohhh::wow:Them robot dudes:mjlol::camby:The Wolfpac back:steviej:Them sailor scouts :mjlol::camby:Them Gundam Wing/G-Force looking dudes:russ::russ::russ::russ::mjlol::camby:Goku trying to size up Jirren he better protect his neck cause cause my man didn't even change his stance the entire episode on some smoothe shyt:wtf:That preview!!!!!:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::lawd:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
cauliflower must can't sense power levels she's acting all cocky and brash. Can't wait till she get's that work

Yep... Cabba aint tell her about the SSB transformation either...:heh: She's gonna piss her pants...:russ:

You know goku and vegeta gonna pull out that fusion for these fukks...:lolbron:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One thing is weird is how did they restrict flying when you fly based on your ki? Is there certain ki you use for flying? How did they restrict that

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yep... Cabba aint tell her about the SSB transformation either...:heh: She's gonna piss her pants...:russ:

You know goku and vegeta gonna pull out that fusion for these fukks...:lolbron:
If it's allowed:patrice:or if they even get an opportunity to use it though Vegeta is highly doubtful to fuse again:jbhmm:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If it's allowed:patrice:or if they even get an opportunity to use it though Vegeta is highly doubtful to fuse again:jbhmm:

I mean why WOULDN'T it be allowed.. They might not have a choice, it's a fight for their lives... :manny: Besides Fusion dance doesn't last very long...