Murim
fr5UOkw.jpg

:mjlol:

This shyt it just outright disrespect :wow:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
I'm waiting for pilaf and co to stumble on the come up like they did in the new movie:wow:

Also this week's nitpick-Except for the intro and ending, soundtrack getting flabby and generic sounding
Somebody get Bruce on the line before this comes stateside:camby:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
Just picked the shyt outa my nose... Buger looked better than this animation:upsetfavre:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Yeah, the episode was bad but a lot of fans today are stupid and like to whine, so they'll use in-between shots that aren't supposed to look good anyway as their evidence. You can do the same for OG DBZ too.

And fukk Absalon. It's a wanna-be hardcore trainwreck and the creator is a complete a$$hole.

Last edited:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

Super vs the move. Maybe I fukked up by not watching the movie. :francis:

Nah, that's just a fan drawing that doesn't account for the fact that an in-between frame will never look that good or detailed, not to mention the workload and lack of time an average animator has. probably traced, too.

Last edited:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Nah, that's just a fan drawing that doesn't account for the fact that an in-between frame will never look that good or detailed, not to mention the workload and lack of time an average animator has. probably traced, too.
Bruh the og DBZ had shytty in between frames too, but the thing is we hardly ever noticed em cuz they were in between frames. The animation style in this ep was blatant, noticeable and lazy straight up...

More than just crappy in between frames...

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

You sure? Cuz I watched it Sunday and I remember it looking like the top pic. :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bruh the og DBZ had shytty in between frames too, but the thing is we hardly ever noticed em cuz they were in between frames. The animation style in this ep was blatant, noticeable and lazy straight up...

More than just crappy in between frames...

sad to think that this was the FIRST fight of the series, and not only that but between goku and beerus to boot. this should have been treated like a much bigger deal.

unless of course i truly have no idea what it's in store and that fight really ends up being a small blip on the radar.