Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
You guys talk about DBZ too much

U know what doesn't get enough credit? Sailor Moon. Now that is something that deserves a new series

We need a new English sub. I always felt that show gave DBZ a run for its money. It was just as classic
tumblr_nl4dj26vAY1u9ftrro1_500.gif

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

im reading through these comments now and seeing frieza is still being brought up. this is why i said my show is better and DBZ is getting stale.

is this like the 10th time frieza is back? wat happened with revival of the gods or whatever it was called

how is he still here?

you guys only like this show because its hypermasculine

great anime is about great concepts and storylines

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
im reading through these comments now and seeing frieza is still being brought up. this is why i said my show is better and DBZ is getting stale.

is this like the 10th time frieza is back? wat happened with revival of the gods or whatever it was called

how is he still here?

:camby:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey

how is he still here?

:dahell:
tumblr_mzpl2i0AA01sl5leko2_r1_400.gif

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw I think Kale got a thing for Caulfia. Cause if she that mad about a potential relationship why would she go so hard at the person she was interested in.

There's def. a lesbian kinda thing going on, at least on Kale's side. She was damn near gushing when Caulfia went SSJ but couldn't give a shyt when Cabba was doing the same thing.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Ok........time out.......Whis said a mortal but then the next sentence says a god of destruction who's stronger than Beerus?:dwillhuh: Also, Kale:merchant::ohhh::whoo::why::whoa::damn:Brawd on some demonic shyt :whoa:Cabba showed such promise in the other tournament as Vegetas new protege the hell the writers doing with him?:jbhmm:Frieza:mjlol:Boy going to get his betrayal on the first chance he gets.:russ:Then the Prince will send him back downstairs with extreme prejudice :ufdup::demonic: