Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
So the Androids don't have unlimited stamina. They work like a 48 hour battery; lasting a long time without tiring and able to produce their best work immediately.

If you recall from Piccolo vs 17 they were evenly matched but Piccolo was drained, while 17 could keep going.

Also, at this point SSB is to show what his teammates are going to be dealing with. So far he's been beaten with tactics and not strength. Over the recruitment period Kakarot will learn from these strategies to formulate his own.

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
Nikkas saw one frame of SSB Goku and 17 clashing fists and interpreted that as 17 being equal with that form :laff:

Goku probably bodied him in the next shot after that one but nikkas want to jump the gun and complain before that scene is even put into context :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Nikkas saw one frame of SSB Goku and 17 clashing fists and interpreted that as 17 being equal with that form :laff:

Goku probably bodied him in the next shot after that one but nikkas want to jump the gun and complain before that scene is even put into context :mjlol:
I hate that shyt about this dumbass fanbase, nikkas been bytching about power levels since the trunks saga

then the next minute they complain about goku/vegeta being too much stronger than every other z fighter.. not to mention that there could clearly be context missing but lets jump the gun and bytch because thats all db fans do

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp

I hate that shyt about this dumbass fanbase, nikkas been bytching about power levels since the trunks saga

then the next minute they complain about the saiyans being too stronger than every other z fighter.. not to mention that there could clearly be context missing but lets jump the gun and bytch because thats all db fans do

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps

then the next minute they complain about goku/vegeta being too much stronger than every other z fighter.. not to mention that there could clearly be context missing but lets jump the gun and bytch because thats all db fans do
All these dudes do is cry and bytch but be in here every weekend to watch the show. Especially that fakkit @Spud34

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I'll laugh if Dyspo ends up being related to Beerus or Champa maybe their younger brother or a cousin. Toppo was looking smooth with that suit, Goku most have really irritated him. Should be interesting seeing Android 17. It seems like 17 may be between the third or fourth strongest in universe 7 but most likely the latter due Gohan getting a power boost later in the arc.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I still can't get over Beautiful Buu :dead:
But this nikka Buu still got it.
I'm glad that SOMEONE remembers that if it weren't Goku the whole tournament wouldn't happen
I still can't get over Kefka being in Super :wow:
Also, that scene with Toppo getting off the ship at the top of that building and the scene as a whole made me think of Tekken Tag Tourament's intro lol

My boy 17 with that stoic face. You know he gonna get beat by Goku though