Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
So basically, Zamasu pretty much is able to manipulate time thanks to the time rings? So in essence, he's several steps ahead of everybody. My question is, Zeno knows about this then, why is he letting Zamasu have his way?:lupe:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
yeah for now it will be a mystery because zamasu couldn't have known goku in future trunks timeline because he died of that disease.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
How the hell does Goku Black even exist in the first place, before the whole arc started?
If Zamasu had never met goku in the original timeline, then how did he know to wish for Goku Black to be made.

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Y'all making my head hurt. This is dragon ball.. Power up for five minutes then kick punch and ki blast. Anything else :camby:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
future zamusa is most likely present zamasu that used a time ring (whenever he completes his plan) thats how he remembers goku and why he ain't need to fight trunks' goku. tho him jumping to not only a different universes timeline but a alternate one is iffy. unless time rings work in every universe regardless of if its your home one then ok , but how wld it get him to trunks alternate future and not the main dbz one' :patrice: (his universes green rings wnt work cuz their specificall tied to that universe unlike time rings and i doubt he stoe them from uni 7's kais so...)
The green rings aren't tied to universes, they're tied to separate timelines created by somebody going to the past and changing history. So the silver ring takes you to the future of your timeline, while the green rings send you to other timelines. So Zamasu stole the one that corresponds to Future Trunks' era.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
The green rings aren't tied to universes, they're tied to separate timelines created by somebody going to the past and changing history. So the silver ring takes you to the future of your timeline, while the green rings send you to other timelines. So Zamasu stole the one that corresponds to Future Trunks' era.
ok he stole uni 7s green rings but how did he cross dimensions?

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
How the hell does Goku Black even exist in the first place, before the whole arc started?
If Zamasu had never met goku in the original timeline, then how did he know to wish for Goku Black to be made.
Black existence is proof that they met. They need a consistent timeline rule lol its a mix of other things

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I like that we are discussing something other than power levels :leon:

I love that trunks was able to help out WITHOUT a new ssj form :ahh:

Hopefully, this becomes a thing in future arcs (mainly for piccolo and the young saiyans)
Trunks a boss. We forget he's a half sayain also and like gohan has potential. But as for the time traveling whats your theory

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
what do you mean? I don't think he ever did unless you mean for him to get the super dragonballs
:snoop: trunks time line is a alternate in uni 7,Zamasu is in uni 10 he wld have to cross dimensions then steal uni 7 green rings and also go to uni 7 and 6 for the super dragon balls but only people like whis n his sister can hop dimensions. Is this really a hard thing to get y'all stay ignoring the different dimension in y'all discussions

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
:snoop: trunks time line is a alternate in uni 7,Zamasu is in uni 10 he wld have to cross dimensions then steal uni 7 green rings and also go to uni 7 and 6 for the super dragon balls but only people like whis n his sister can hop dimensions. Is this really a hard thing to get y'all stay ignoring the different dimension in y'all discussions
Ohh i guess kais can cross dimensions anyway they should be a teir higher than whis and them but probably not in power

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Trunks a boss. We forget he's a half sayain also and like gohan has potential. But as for the time traveling whats your theory

I honestly don't have one in regards to time.

Maybe Zamasu was already evil/border line evil in Trunks timeline , travels to past (main) timeline to see if Ningens have always been destructive, learns the tale of goku (and how he faught beerus and present day Zamasu), becomes obsessed with his power, travels back to his timeline, kills gowasu (or maybe he was already dead), wishes for him to be resurrected in gokus body (hence the Earrings and similar Kai). They take over as God of Destruction and Kaioshin for Trunks Timeline, since Dabura killed the other Kaioshin.

Black then looses trunks due to time machine, Evil Zamasu is privy to Alternate timeline and sends him there to find trunks, (did we see black with the ring before he came to the present?) while Zamasu hops time to wish for immortality.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
We still have yet to see any of that. All we're going off of is extremely brief summaries.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
14141813_180911158985211_5361325323735059780_n.png

:laff::laff::laff: