Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Ok so this makes little to no sense. If the two timelines are seperate, and theres no goku in the future, how the hell does the fight happen between Goku and Zamasu in the future (on the Kaio planet) That triggers Zamasu's interest in Goku?
Zamasu fukking around and using different types of time travel has caused a causal time paradox. The Zamasu that teamed up with Black in the Future isn't actually from Trunks' timeline.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ok so this makes little to no sense. If the two timelines are seperate, and theres no goku in the future, how the hell does the fight happen between Goku and Zamasu in the future (on the Kaio planet) That triggers Zamasu's interest in Goku?

It probably doesn't.

The Zamasu in Future Trunks timeline is probably the same Zamasu that's in the present now. He probably decides to go to Trunks' timeline at some point in the future.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Zamasu fukking around and using different types of time travel has caused a causal time paradox. The Zamasu that teamed up with Black in the Future isn't actually from Trunks' timeline.

It probably doesn't.

The Zamasu in Future Trunks timeline is probably the same Zamasu that's in the present now. He probably decides to go to Trunks' timeline at some point in the future.

:mindblown: Its like I get what yall saying but its still got me :dwillhuh:

No episode next week makes matters even worst. :francis:

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm honestly not sure what's worse....Gohan being reduced to a wimpy side character that's barely involved in the story at all, or Vegeta being the whipping boy for villains to beat up on. :wow:

67031947.jpg

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mindblown: Its like I get what yall saying but its still got me :dwillhuh:

No episode next week makes matters even worst. :francis:

Yep, breaks are always at the worst time. But I think it's something like this

• Zamasu (in our timeline) kills Gowasu and then steals the time rings
  • He uses them to hop ahead to the future so he can use the Super Dragonballs to wish to create Goku Black
  • Then he uses the time ring to jump ahead another year to use the Dragonballs again to wish for immortality
  • After that, he for whatever reason decides to hop to Universe 7 in Trunks' timeline. Here's why I think he did: Trunks mentioned that Supreme Kai was killed by Dabura in his timeline. And since Supreme Kai was killed, that also means that Beerus is dead in Trunks' timeline. So it's probably easier for Zamasu to carry out his "kill the humans" plan in that timeline since Beerus isn't around to stop him. Since Beerus/Supreme Kai are dead, Zamasu probably takes over as Supreme Kai in that timeline and makes Goku Black the God of Destruction.
  • Eventually Black attacks earth in that timeline and Trunks goes back to the other timeline to get help. That leads to Goku and Beerus meeting Goku Black and noticing that Black has similar ki to Zamasu.
  • That leads to Goku meeting Zamasu and beating him in a sparring match, which kicks off Zamasu's entire plot to steal the time rings and become immortal.

It's basically a time loop.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
future zamusa is most likely present zamasu that used a time ring (whenever he completes his plan) thats how he remembers goku and why he ain't need to fight trunks' goku. tho him jumping to not only a different universes timeline but a alternate one is iffy. unless time rings work in every universe regardless of if its your home one then ok , but how wld it get him to trunks alternate future and not the main dbz one' :patrice: (his universes green rings wnt work cuz their specificall tied to that universe unlike time rings and i doubt he stoe them from uni 7's kais so...)

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Is Gowasu the Supreme Kai of universe 10? I'm I the only one that thinks future trunks is from a different universe's future?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yeah it's clear that this is a time loop, Whis conveniently didn't put it together though, probably for the sake of extending the length of this saga.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It probably doesn't.

The one in Trunks' time is already immortal

1/2 Man 1/2 Hennessy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Daps
Reppin
Seattle
Yep, breaks are always at the worst time. But I think it's something like this

• Zamasu (in our timeline) kills Gowasu and then steals the time rings
  • He uses them to hop ahead to the future so he can use the Super Dragonballs to wish to create Goku Black
  • Then he uses the time ring to jump ahead another year to use the Dragonballs again to wish for immortality
  • After that, he for whatever reason decides to hop to Universe 7 in Trunks' timeline. Here's why I think he did: Trunks mentioned that Supreme Kai was killed by Dabura in his timeline. And since Supreme Kai was killed, that also means that Beerus is dead in Trunks' timeline. So it's probably easier for Zamasu to carry out his "kill the humans" plan in that timeline since Beerus isn't around to stop him. Since Beerus/Supreme Kai are dead, Zamasu probably takes over as Supreme Kai in that timeline and makes Goku Black the God of Destruction.
  • Eventually Black attacks earth in that timeline and Trunks goes back to the other timeline to get help. That leads to Goku and Beerus meeting Goku Black and noticing that Black has similar ki to Zamasu.
  • That leads to Goku meeting Zamasu and beating him in a sparring match, which kicks off Zamasu's entire plot to steal the time rings and become immortal.

It's basically a time loop.
tumblr_mrvvz1Reca1qjw0pao1_500.gif