Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:feedme: nikka if you don't pass that lank!

Man I watched it live stream From Tokyo. Here's the opening.

Basically Episode One is just reintroducing everyone and the plot of Goten and Trunks getting a gift for Vidal. Again no major action just that Classic Dragon Ball goofyness and fun. Please let this go 100+ Episodes. Now you guys are going to learn how people in Japan watched it. Once a Week only 30 minutes. People in the states got lucky all the Episodes were done so you got 5 episodes a week once it arrived here.

Last edited:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Episode Two Vegeta will be featured, he only had a small clip in this one:

CJHD8-JWUAE9EL0.jpg

Last edited:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The states won't get the series until it's done in Japan. Your going to have to hope people just add subs to it after it leaks.

CJHHo_AUcAQ4zOU.jpg

CJHHcZCVEAAmAps.jpg

OMG, It's really back guys. EPIC :mjcry:
I highly doubt that. Funi has probably already got this on lock and is ready to start dubbing. I mean this is the series that made them what they are today. They bet not wait that long to dub it.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Man I watched it live stream From Tokyo. Here's the opening.

Basically Episode One is just reintroducing everyone and the plot of Goten and Trunks getting a gift for Vidal. Again no major action just that Classic Dragon Ball goofyness and fun. Please let this go 100+ Episodes. Now you guys are going to learn how people in Japan watched it. Once a Week only 30 minutes. People in the states got lucky all the Episodes were done so you got 5 episodes a week once it arrived here.

Finally we are going back in to what made dragon ball so good

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
props on the link. its the full episode. i guess we won't get the english version. anyone have a version with the english sub?

This same website said they will have Subs done by next week. There won't be an English dub, but people will translate it for Subs. The episode is getting great reviews and "Dragon Ball Super" is now trending worldwide. To me it was just a great intro and picked up where the Buu saga left off perfectly. It already outshinned GT even though there weren't any major fights.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished the first episode and I absolutely LOVE everything about it. Showing the Z squad coexisting with the rest of East City and showing that Earth and the humans on it are really worth saving. Also showing that this is there home and not just a backdrop for a epic fight scene raises the stakes when earth finally does become in danger.

I can't wait to see what Vegeta's up to in the next episode.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Just finished the first episode and I absolutely LOVE everything about it. Showing the Z squad coexisting with the rest of East City and showing that Earth and the humans on it are really worth saving. Also showing that this is there home and not just a backdrop for a epic fight scene raises the stakes when earth finally does become in danger.

I can't wait to see what Vegeta's up to in the next episode.
you know Japanese fam?