Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
I'm not pretty confident about the series.

Goku actually working?:scust:
Gohan turns fukk boi? :scust:
Fat version of Beerus? :dahell:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Goku don't f*** with Gohan no more :mjlol:

Probably don't even invite him to train :russ:

:dead: the thought of Gohan going up to Piccolo on some Fresh Prince steeze

I done went to school without him

I done took care of Chi-Chi without him

I done fought intergalactic phenoms without him

And I done saved the world without him

"TO HELL WITH HIMMMMMM :damn:"

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Goku don't f*** with Gohan no more :mjlol:

Probably don't even invite him to train :russ:

:dead: the thought of Gohan going up to Piccolo on some Fresh Prince steeze

"TO HELL WITH HIMMMMMM :damn:"

Gohan too busy being a scholar to get stronger :troll:

Gotten has the potential to be more like Goku mentality wise since he's still so young and Goku is still around

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yall DO realize Gohan NEVER liked fighting right?

Gohan was never supposed to be Goku Jr. That's a little more Goten's style, but neither of them have the thirst to be the best like Goku does.

Goku is a parent-less orphan who was training and living by himself since the age of 7. His only father figure was Roshi, who was his sensei, and his closest friend Krillin was his training rival. Fighting and training is LITERALLY all Goku knows.

Gohan grew up with an overprotective mother who loved him and the last thing she wanted for him was to fight. Throughout the entire series the main arc for Gohan was to overcome his desire to NOT be a destructive person, but to uphold his father's morals of dignity and decency. He fought ONLY to protect the earth and his loved ones. Not ONE single time did he ever fight out of personal need or gain. He trained with Piccollo because his father's dying wish was for him to be trained for Vegeta's arrival (and Piccollo kidnapped him) he went to Namek get the dragonballs and help bring peace to earth. He fought Cell literally because his Father believed in him and knew he was the only one strong enough to defeat him. He entered the Martial Arts tournament because he knew that was the only way to spend time with his dad (remember Goku only had 24 hours on earth) and because Videl blackmailed him into training her. He fought the Demon King to protect earth, he fought Buu to protect earth. NEVER out of pleasure for the sake of fighting.

So all of this "Gohan is a nerd" talk is absolutely right. That's what he always WANTED to be and what he became during peace times. A responsibility, family oriented scholar.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Gohan fell off :mjcry:
AT cold blooded :mjcry:

qhXdxfc.jpg
:beli:

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
I'm most interested to see how they fit the past two movies into the series, seems like the show shoulda came first. Have the two movies as specials
AT didn't think they would get a series
They will most likey have BoG and RoF fit later on in the series

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
What episode is your avy from

Been looking for it

sorry for the late reply. didn't see this post til today

it's from the episode when vegeta went into the time chamber for the second time and he's talking shyt to Piccolo about how he didn't get much stronger (he did but he just wasn't as strong as the super saiyans :mjcry: