The post quality in this thread compared to the Naruto thread is :scust:

Some of y'all nikkas are straight stuck on stupid. :scust:

Y'all keep repeating the same dumb ass questions and theories. :scust:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
i doubt the other universes will have anything like evil goku and good vegeta

they closest is what we just got with the freeza lookalike and the saiyan kid

the other universe will probably have characters like hit and also dumbass lookin characters that look soft af (like the king of the universe) but will beat the fukk outta goku

im just hyped to see more and hopefully a new interesting and more in depth transformation from goku and vegeta (i hate the designn of ss god and ss blue shyt is too simple and lazy)

i wish beerus stayed a villain i wanna see goku kill him and then fight whis but looks like theyre gonna make beerus and whis the new king kai and be goku and vegetas mentor (beerus really seemed interested in helping goku grow and get strnger , lying to him about monaka etc.)

looking forward to the series though, glad to see new content and a new direction

focus187

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Intro for the Saiyan Saga Movie, Dragon Ball: Legacy of Power. In which the entire first season of Dragon Ball Z has been edited into a single film. New animation has been inserted throughout the film at certain points and I have redone the entire musical score as well as additional sound effects and vocal's for a more cinematic and dramatic experience.