Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:banderas:If this really turns into a Dragonballz Multiverse :damn::damn::damn:Super Buu who killed everyone :damn:SS3 Vegito :demonic:a universe where the Sayains beat Frieza:damn:The Super Namek with all powers of the Nameks combined :damn:The beatdown that happened to Videls daughter by Bardock:damn::damn:!
If they said that Dragon Ball GT happened in one of the universes Id literally be :dead:

I thought only universes that equal 13 are anything close to each other. All the others should be totally different right?

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
After this King of everything rush job i doubt they are gonna put that much effort into all of the multiverses.
It ain't that difficult breh. I know canon is fukked up, but to do it in their own series would be too much bullshyt so I'm pretty sure we'll get completely new characters.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yeah, the possibilities are endless. :lupe:

Imagine if a time line existed where Perfect Cell won and eventually fought, or even trained, with Beerus? :damn:

Or the Red Ribbon army succeeding the first time?
Perfect Cell was in the multiverse story too:hamster:He won and wiped out everyone in his universe :wow:. He fought Cooler from another universe and barely broke a sweat:wow:. If Cell is reintroduced here but as a guy who beat Gohan and continued to get stronger:lupe: