Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'm the dumbass when you didn't specify in your post for subs. Ok

Yep that you are

Why would I ask for a site with no subs

Put 2 and 2 together dumbfukk u on a black or at least majority black forum obviously a average poster like me is asking for a site with subs.
Now :camby:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Yep that you are

Why would I ask for a site with no subs

Put 2 and 2 together dumbfukk u on a black or at least majority black forum obviously a average poster like me is asking for a site with subs.
Now :camby:
Spuds alt? :heh:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
No site has it subbed DBS is that one anime that always takes hours to get subbed.

Anyway the revived earth but not the saiyan planet. Toriyama you b*stard, this was your chance!!!!

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
I wonder what the next arc is. I doubt they'll jump into another tourney so quickly. So Omni-King is holding a tourney for all universes and we might get to see the others 10 gods of destruction with their Whis/Vados equivalent :whoo:

I think Frost might really be dead. :pachaha: Lookin like Hit stole this man's soul in some Yugioh shyt.

Next week's preview looks interesting. Is Vegeta dressed up as Monaka? :wtf::russ:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I wonder what the next arc is. I doubt they'll jump into another tourney so quickly. So Omni-King is holding a tourney for all universes and we might get to see the others 10 gods of destruction with their Whis/Vados equivalent :whoo:

I think Frost might really be dead. :pachaha: Lookin like Hit stole this man's soul in some Yugioh shyt.

Next week's preview looks interesting. Is Vegeta dressed up as Monaka? :wtf::russ:

I think so. :mjlol:

Beerus got a soft side. :mjcry: