Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
The anime is the main go to source for dragonball super though. This never happened in the anime.
Im wondering whats going on though.

Did they confirm if the Manga version is cannon or the Anime version or is it both?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Im wondering whats going on though.

Did they confirm if the Manga version is cannon or the Anime version or is it both?

Yiu have to be some kind of idiot to take what the anime says and does over the manga. Everything has been done better in the manga.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Piccolo is mad useless now. I can see him being a sacrifice to piss Gohan off.

While Hit is probably the strongest, non-god character currently, I think Vegeta would've beat him with that time-skip intel. For the simple fact Vegeta wouldn't have told Hit his strategy and just knocked him out of the ring.

The king of everything's design annoys me..I like my characters bad-ass...

Daps
The canon thing is sorta weird. we've gotten indications that the anime is higher canon but nothing concrete. Im sure toei and toriyama dont give a shyt about what's canon.

Fhe manga isnt automatically more right tho. In most works the anime is made to promote manga sales, DBS is the complete opposite so its weird.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yea for this one it there isn't really a main source with Tori and Toei making it up as they go. The manga was already finished and the anime is currently ahead. Just got to go with the flow on this one:manny:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Yea for this one it there isn't really a main source with Tori and Toei making it up as they go. The manga was already finished and the anime is currently ahead. Just got to go with the flow on this one:manny:

The manga is the go to.. The anime is a basura and the writing is bad.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The manga is the go to.. The anime is a basura and the writing is bad.

Not this time. I remember that interview as well there is no main source because this shyt is all new and both go hand in hand at this point. Before yes but in 2016 the manga and anime are both canon. It started with the movie that was officially canon until the series expanded on it.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Not this time. I remember that interview as well there is no main source because this shyt is all new and both go hand in hand at this point. Before yes but in 2016 the manga and anime are both canon. It started with the movie that was officially canon until the series expanded on it.

Breh stop arguing with me. The anime's writing is atrocious. Take what happens in the anime as a grain of salt if it doesn't happen in the manga.