Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
2016_04_24_6.png

:laff: IM fukkING DONE BREH

they give zero fukks man, just fukk it yo :dead:

Them dudes had Champa and Beerus shook as f*ck. Vintage Dragon Ball, always fear the cute/cuddley looking Aliens. Anyways I would rather Goku and Hit fight again with no strings attached but it seems like this might be a battle to overthrow Champa and Beerus. I'm not shocked Goku started cramping up, he used way to much power with the Kaio-ken. Anyways, I enjoyed the tournament, it wasn't perfect but it was great to see the new characters in action. Episode 39 will gone down as one of the GOAT Dragon Ball Episodes. I wonder what the wish is going to be for the Super Dragon Balls?

Cg27yhOU0AMUq26.jpg

ebofm6ii5rgi3arau1ho.gif

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I'd like to see them bring back that green dude that looks similar to Piccalo that Goku fought in the afterlife. I think his name was Pikkon

Pikkon is filler, man. Jesus Christ.

Them dudes had Champa and Beerus shook as f*ck. Vintage Dragon Ball, always fear the cute/cuddley looking Aliens. Anyways I would rather Goku and Hit fight again with no strings attached but it seems like this might be a battle to overthrow Champa and Beerus. I'm not shocked Goku started cramping up, he used way to much power with the Kaio-ken. Anyways, I enjoyed the tournament, it wasn't perfect but it was great to see the new characters in action. Episode 39 will gone down as one of the GOAT Dragon Ball Episodes. I wonder what the wish is going to be for the Super Dragon Balls?

Cg27yhOU0AMUq26.jpg

ebofm6ii5rgi3arau1ho.gif

Sadly, I think it will only go down hill from episode 39.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
nikka suck a dikk or hold one. Pikkon is filler, it's been said a million times. You guys refuse to think before you post.
bytch ass nikka I'm not an anime nerd that keeps up with all the details of what goes on and collect mangas. I also don't be in this thread on a consistent basis. It ain't my fault you're a failure in real life don't take it out on Me

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
bytch ass nikka I'm not an anime nerd that keeps up with all the details of what goes on and collect mangas. I also don't be in this thread on a consistent basis. It ain't my fault you're a failure in real life don't take it out on Me

nikka suck a dikk or hold one. Stop asking stupid questions in this thread, fakkit. Use google, bytch nikka.