Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Pretty good Episode. In terms of raw power, Vegeta should murk frost considering Goku put the beats on him as a super Saiyan.
But frost is a crafty mofo.

I feel like Vegeta takes the next three fights and loses to hit or loses to the Saiyan and nipple dude beats him and fights Hit.

shyt is pretty good for what it is :yeshrug:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I have to watch the subbed version. Need to know what vegeta told piccolo to make him leave the fight. I thought for sure Piccolo was going to shine too:mjlol:
Word around town frost is not the good dude, he lied and cheated in the tournament

Space pirate who start wars between two nation so he can come through and save the day while getting the planet for the low

Piccolo won from disqualification but vegeta still want to fight him

Daps
Word around town frost is not the good dude, he lied and cheated in the tournament

Space pirate who start wars between two nation so he can come through and save the day while getting the planet for the low

Damn Freiza race is cold blooded no matter what:wow:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Too much talking, and these fights have been terrible

Hopefully vegeta bodies frost in the 1st 5 mins, cause i wanna see someone else

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Already I didnt understand not a god damn thing that was said, but I got the gist of it pretty well

Sounds like Vados recruited a nikka that was gonna win by any means, and his whole back story is kind of fraudulent. Vegeta ready to finally kill a Frieza, so its very possible that their fight will come down to Vegeta looking at a broken down Frost and choosing whether or not to kill him

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC

I watched the raw and concluded that too. Frost was :shaq: the whole time and I thought something was up when Jaco came to sit by Vegeta and started talking to him. Whis sister being all :manny: and Goku going :snoop: probably meant Frost isn't much different from Frieza.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
These fights are fukking terrible. How shyt from the 80's in Dragonball outdoing 2016? :scust: