Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Finally caught up. Watching Super without knowing what happens next via the movies is great :blessed:

GOAT series :wow:. Even if the animation still sucks :martin:

:dead: at that yellow bear dude crying behind the couch after losing.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Goku def threw that match. Bruh even winked at Frost.

And yall keep expecting gully shyt on DBZ level. Keep telling yall that yall ain't gonna get that with Super. You guys keep wishing tho :yeshrug:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
That was weird with Goku and Frost fight. I'm thinking he respected that he was good. I'm not sure about the cramping up thing but we will see. Piccolo is bringing it back to old school in the Frost Fight. Piccolo hasn't had to much action in the series so I hope this fight actually last more than one episode but I doubt it. So far so good. Frost is mad dope to me, LOL @ a good version of Freeza's species.

latest

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:jbhmm:

The upcoming fight between vegeta and cabba (its inevitable ) has me thinking. Since all the saiyans are good and pure hearted in universe 6, couldnt cabba have achieved the original super saiyan god transformation (with the red hair)? And maybe thats what beerus dream was about? Thats probably the only way that kid could put up a good fight. We may see red set vs blue set. :gladbron:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
:jbhmm:

The upcoming fight between vegeta and cabba (its inevitable ) has me thinking. Since all the saiyans are good and pure hearted in universe 6, couldnt cabba have achieved the original super saiyan god transformation (with the red hair)? And maybe thats what beerus dream was about? Thats probably the only way that kid could put up a good fight. We may see red set vs blue set. :gladbron:

We have translations issues.. We don't even know if those saiyans can/have achieved transformation because Cabba says he's never seen the yellow hair or never seen a saiyan transform.

Daps
We got us some episode titles brehs

35. Piccolo VS Magetta! There was a chance here!? A battle style that fights with intellect!

36: The Saiyan Battle! This is the power of the 6th universe's Saiyan's!

37: Unprecedented Ability Difference! How is the fate of the earth.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, it looks the like the anime has reached the manga, now I gotta watch this crappy show :to:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
We got us some episode titles brehs

35. Piccolo VS Magetta! There was a chance here!? A battle style that fights with intellect!

36: The Saiyan Battle! This is the power of the 6th universe's Saiyan's!

37: Unprecedented Ability Difference! How is the fate of the earth.
Oh shyt piccolo bout to catch two bodies