Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
This entire series just seems like a bunch of nothing. Everything that's happened in the first part already happened in the 2 new movies. There's nothing pushing the storyline forward like in DBZ

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
i fukk wit this heavy tbh
maybe i'm just happy there is new DBZ

but i see a whole bunch of good shyt happening
especially since there is more universes (and another Saiyan planet)

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
We finally here, U6 V U7. I read the manga and it was dope, can't wait to see it animated. Winnie the Pooh about to get that work and Frost looks hardbody. If you think about the entire Dragon Ball Saga is basically been one big martial arts tournament, lol. It makes sense that Goku and Vegeta are fighting Gods at this point. Some might say it's not creative introducing another Freeza or a new Saiyan but I love it.

unnamed.jpg

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Just watched the latest episode and since it subbed it's my understanding that buu got disqualified because he didn't make/pass the test?

If so all hope isn't lost :wow:

Everyone is there even the non fighting characters but they left my nikka gohan at home :mjcry: how long are they going to do him dirty? how many L's does he have to take until they restore him to his previous glory :damn:

If buu is disqualified the only strong fighters left are gohan/trunk, them against that other saiyan :whew: or vegeta against that other saiyan :blessed: