Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I like that Gohan really went through the motions thinking about if he's going to be ready in four days and passed on it. I do wonder though if they're going to utilize him at some time during or after the tournament.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I'm not feeling feeling this shyt man. It just feels lazy, doesn't feel any heart is being put into it. I mean look at this shyt
latest_cb_20160106203807_path_prefix_es.png
:mjlol:
its like they just give no fukks and just ran with whatever first came to their minds. Their filler episodes are starting off at a alltime worst. Not even DBGT was this bad in my opinion

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Does this episode have anything to do with the Universe tournament?
From last weeks previews it seemed like it was filler bullshyt and if that's the case I'm not going to waste my time watchin it.

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
Does this episode have anything to do with the Universe tournament?
From last weeks previews it seemed like it was filler bullshyt and if that's the case I'm not going to waste my time watchin it.
It's an episode defining what super dragon balls are and 20 minutes of Bulma being...Bulma. Very entertaining but the translation is hilariously bad. I'd say watch just for Jaco character development.

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
Didn't these saiyiggas say they were goin hyperbolic? I guess you can take a day off when days equals years lol.