Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Posters really in their feeling about this. Y’all should’ve known from Broly, Toriyama is remaking all that non shyt into his own. :bryan:

At this point just enjoy the ride cause DB has been mid ever since Super.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It would've been way more awesome if they announced a complete remake of the OG Dragon Ball. You get the same sillier and harmless adventure they want to do with this Daima shyt but it's a tried and true story that's done superbly well. Plus modern animation for the martial arts tournament would make everyone go :whoo:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Leave Toriyama alone. He's old enough to be your grandpa, he's tired of writing about Dragon ball. Akira was tired during the Buu Saga.

All the talk after Z ended before Super was how awful GT was, "Toriyama would never let something as bad as it out" yadda yadda etc

Kid Goku, grand tour/grand tournament, power levels don't make any sense. A lot of GT design (Moustache Vegeta, Goten, SSJ4, etc) was Toriyama. He ain't done shyt besides push out GT since coming back lol

The entire franchise is worse off, more convoluted, heavily b*stardized/commercialized to the max it's beyond toast. You'd need to retcon everything he retconned

Goku explaining transforming like feeling gas build up after eating at the taco truck and nikkas still clinging onto that old nikka :heh:

Completely ruined the transformation versus Frieza for me shyt go ahead throw in every transformation

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
F8QivF6aMAAhwm1

"Dragon Ball: Daima".....Interesting. Looks like they're taking it back to the 80's Dragon Ball. I was unsure if they were ever going to animate the Super continuation but it seemed they firmly ended it with the tournament so now they are transitioning to a new series. I did like the Manga Chapters. Anyways this is really the 40th Anniversary of the Manga coming up in 2024. There's also a little GT in there too. I'm not even mad. Akria is pulling a George Lucas Episode I and bringing in a new generation. Some little kid is about to discover Goku out there. I'm still going to watch it for sure. I liked the trailer. Day one.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
It would've been way more awesome if they announced a complete remake of the OG Dragon Ball. You get the same sillier and harmless adventure they want to do with this Daima shyt but it's a tried and true story that's done superbly well. Plus modern animation for the martial arts tournament would make everyone go :whoo:

Right, they'd actually be animating fights again with techniques not just having beam contests

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Assuming that's real, a return to better hand-to-hand combat instead of ki blast spam would be sick.

This washed flabby n sick nikka masterminding all this shyt

He forgot about GT :mjlol:

OG Bulma's antics would have people with pitchforks out there. :dead:

The Tenkaichi arcs tho :wow: