Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
did something happen why is everyone dapping/quoting me?

The Honorable Minister Louis Friezakhan and his Loyal Army, The Nation of Intergalactic Warriors dont take kindly to your disrespect and insolence, you Saiyan monkey adjacent Human scum.

You have seven Earth days to retract your statement, pledge undying fealty, and comment on the graciousness of our Lord along with his stunning increase in height... or Ill be forced to call in Lord Cooler from his weed carrying missions in the Big Gete Star to stomp a mudhole in your ass. Respectfully.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
But y’all said Dragon Ball Super Hero isn’t canon :martin:
giphy.gif

So the Super Hero movie happens after EoZ then?

Is Toriyama gonna announce a reboot DBZGT or what?

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Does anyone know where I can watch Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero in HD quality? It's been mad difficult to find this movie online. Crunchyroll doesn't have it and neither do most of the streaming services I use :francis:

I ended up finding a place to watch this. This movie was better than I thought it would be and the animation wasn't crap (I usually hate CGI animation) :leon:

Orange Piccolo and Gohan Beast were very underwhelming though. Both character's got new transformations and Cell Max was still giving them that work until the end