Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
He needs to start going after other gods like he hinted at in the universal tournament
He'll get got with the quickness like Zamasu did if he tries that. :mjlol:

Goten and Trunks arc will at least be entertaining for fukkery reasons, but real talk, the best thing about it really is Orange Piccolo and Bulma asking Shenron for BBLs being canon.

On the other hand, there goes the chance of the real Cell coming back. :francis:

Actually... If this shyt is still a monthly manga, the anime better come back with it, fukk them kids. I ain't tryna wait months to watch Goten and Trunks running around playing discount Great Saiyaman. :scusthov:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Goten and Trunks arc will at least be entertaining for fukkery reasons, but real talk, the best thing about it really is Orange Piccolo and Bulma asking Shenron for BBLs being canon.

On the other hand, there goes the chance of the real Cell coming back. :francis:

Actually... If this shyt is still a monthly manga, the anime better come back with it, fukk them kids. I ain't tryna wait months to watch Goten and Trunks running around playing discount Great Saiyaman. :scusthov:

Ayy broly came back hard after bio Broly. There's still a chance for the GOAT Cell to come back :mjgrin: ....... :mjcry:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

At this point I think he could start with universe 9. That god hit him with his energy and he tanked it:lupe:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps

Zamasu actually succeeded in his timeline. The only reason he got caught was because Trunks returned to the past and warned them of it. But in Zamasu's original timeline he handled all the Gods by killing the Supreme Kais of each universe since their lives are synced together. So if Frieza is smart about it and goes after the Supreme Kais rather than the Gods themselves he has a chance of succeeding.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Zamasu actually succeeded in his timeline. The only reason he got caught was because Trunks returned to the past and warned them of it. But in Zamasu's original timeline he handled all the Gods by killing the Supreme Kais of each universe since their lives are synced together. So if Frieza is smart about it and goes after the Supreme Kais rather than the Gods themselves he has a chance of succeeding.
I could see it happening. But lowkey tired of Frieza. He's the most evil villain by far but he's been done to death. Moro was alright but he wasn't as good a villain as frieza. I think the best new villain we've gotten so far in super is Zamasu. You could try and say Jiren but he wasn't really a true villain just a circumstantial antagonist since he's not evil.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Does anyone know where I can watch Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero in HD quality? It's been mad difficult to find this movie online. Crunchyroll doesn't have it and neither do most of the streaming services I use :francis: