Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
When i think about it.. Zamasu was definitely the best antagonist super has had so far.
Absolutely. The execution wasn't good but him as a character and with Goku Black it was a welcome change of genuine complexity. Too bad the animation couldn't be redone those first fights with Goku vs GB and Vegeta vs GB should've been universal tournament levels

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Absolutely. The execution wasn't good but him as a character and with Goku it was a welcome change of genuine complexity. Too bad the animation couldn't be redone those first fights with Goku vs GB and Vegrta vs GB should've been universal tournament levels

Super’s animation minus TOP is horrible

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Didnt realize how much people hates how Goku has regressed mentally in super. Almost back to his kid state vs Z.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Didnt realize how much people hates how Goku has regressed mentally in super. Almost back to his kid state vs Z.
Considering how we saw Goku grew mentally in each saga in Z, it's not too much of a surprise people not liking the regression. Luckily, Toyotarou made it up for it after the ToP saga.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
After the Tournament of Power, they tone downed Goku goofiness to were he had to be more serious when dealing with major foes such as Moro being a planet eater with intense aura, Goku knew he was a serious threat and treated him accordantly before he even encountered him, however with the Tournament of Power, he really didn't the situation of Universe 7 is on the line seriously at first until the tournament starts. That's one of the examples that I can think at the moment.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
saw the movie yesterday....

picollo becoming pam's father just like he was gohan's was straight jokes :mjlol::mjlol:

But they restored my man gohan :mjcry::mjgrin: I was smiling all the way when the G.O.A.T. was back.

EDIT: refreshing after all these years that it wasn't a movie about goku and vegeta :wow:

Last edited:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's