Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
So the 3rd trailer looks like Videl had to call her father in law Piccolo bc her husband was fukking up at home?

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Then they showed him pulling up to Gohan house to scream at him

"Gotdamn it son, you keep fukking up like this and she will walk the fukk out! And don't cry to me when it happens - tighten up!"

:dead: :dead: :dead:
Automatically heard that in Piccolo's voice. :mjlol:

Daps

Review from a guy who attended the midnight premiere in Japan (he has a spoiler version where he basically narrates the whole plot too). Sounds like the "iS tHiS a DbFz PaTcH" naysayers over the animation gonna be in SHAMBLES once this drops worldwide. :banderas::umad:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
still cant get over how shytty the animation looks on thar movie... after the godly broly.. what a shame.

this better be a one off. back to broly style, thanks.
You tripping. That looks shyt is fresh :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Toriyama wanted the SemiPerfect design to be the final Perfrct design until his editor told him it looked stupid, so it doesnt surprise me thats how Cell MAX looks. Tori gets his way in the end :pachaha:
shyt looks horrible
Gohan blanco and Piccolo's last form looks god awful too, it's been a long and good run but Toriyama fell off with the designs. Hopefully they get retconned into looking different if they get introduced into the manga. I mean real talk what the fukk is this?
AAecWDAADU9O.jpg
They look like the special needs version of Piccolo and Gohan

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Goathan back and vegeta stans gon wild out with the post credits scene.

Cant wait to peep this. People love to criticize and complain without watching the damn movie.