Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Pan probably trained more than him between the ToP and this movie, Lohan is about to come out of Larry Holmes Gardens wearing street clothes with nerd glasses and a fukked up hairline again
unknown.png

I ain't Bardock, but I can see the future. :wow:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Thank you @hex for getting rid of posts from dumb ass nikkas putting spoilers here :salute:

Stay out the thread then, p*ssy. You know what time it is. You dont want to be spoiled, stay away from dragon ball related content.

You send emails to youtube bytching and moaning like a female?

When i dont want to be spoiled I take the necessary steps to prevent any spoilers. Smh.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Stay out the thread then, p*ssy. You know what time it is. You dont want to be spoiled, stay away from dragon ball related content.

You send emails to youtube bytching and moaning like a female?

When i dont want to be spoiled I take the necessary steps to prevent any spoilers. Smh.
I just avoid youtube with anything dragonball super related completely you angry fukking midget. You should take it up with @hex he bushed your stupid ass post that you didn’t bother to put in a spoiler when its easy as hell you fukk face. Tell him how you really feel :mjgrin:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
I just avoid youtube with anything dragonball super related completely you angry fukking midget. You should take it up with @hex he bushed your stupid ass post that you didn’t bother to put in a spoiler when its easy as hell you fukk face. Tell him how you really feel :mjgrin:
His old bytch ass knows better than to bark at hex, i ethered the no p*ssy getting fakkit so many times

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
So the 3rd trailer looks like Videl had to call her father in law Piccolo bc her husband was fukking up at home?

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Then they showed him pulling up to Gohan house to scream at him

"Gotdamn it son, you keep fukking up like this and she will walk the fukk out! And don't cry to me when it happens - tighten up!"

:dead: :dead: :dead: